Bratislava, May 10, 2022 - EURACTIV Slovakia presents an interview with Igor Kočiš, founder and CEO of GA Drilling, a Slovak company developing a unique technology for geothermal energy. Through Slovak Investment Holding (SIH), GA Drilling has also received investment from European money. SIH, as a state-owned joint stock company, manages European financial instruments in Slovakia based on repayable financial assistance.
In the interview you will learn, among other things:
- in which area of development SIH investment has served
- what attracted SIH to GA Drilling
- what differences the company perceives between private and public investments
- whether the state investor discourages private investors
- how investments in the company are evaluated.